"favicon is awesome. favicon provides a whole new operating concept for my iPhone."
With favicon you create icons on your iPhone desktop for quick access to complex features. These features can be accessed with a simple tip of the finger.
★★★ Go to favicon community microsite ★★★
1. Skype call - Would you like to make an inexpensive Skype call to one of the contacts from your address book?
✔ favicon creates an icon on your iPhone Home Screen for you. Click the icon, and favicon starts Skype for you and dials the contact number.
2. Group SMS - Would you like to regularly send an SMS to a number of people, and do you keep get annoyed with the multiple steps it takes?
✔ Just call the contacts for Group SMS once and favicon creates an icon on your iPhone Home Screen. From now on, you can send a Group SMS with just the touch of a finger.
3. Group e-mail
✔ Works exactly like Group SMS.
4. Switching flashlight on/off
✔ Save the money you were going to spend on a flashlight app. favicon already has this feature integrated.
5. Address - Would you like to display the correct address of your current location?
✔ With favicon, you can do that just by touching a finger to the iPhone Home Screen.
6. Check your favorite app - Create a favicon for special features of your favorite app:
✔ Would you like to quickly find out where the nearest stop is and when the next bus comes?
✔ You can use favicon to control several apps. For an overview, click here:
7. Photo Lock: Don't risk your privacy and protect any foto from your device with a password.
✔ You can even create a shortcut for quick access your foto on your iPhone Home Screen.
8. AroundMe: You are looking for the nearest ATM, coffee shop, burger restaurant or bar?
✔ Enter what you are looking for and favicons AroundMe gets through it!
Community: Expand and improve favicon
Is favicon missing a feature that you would like to have?
Please let us know what feature you would like to see integrated. We publish regular updates with suggestions from the Community.
Tip for using
For favicon to create a Quick Start icon for your favorite features on the iPhone Home Screen, favicon opens the Safari browser, so that you can use the feature "On the Home Screen" and save your favicon on the Home Screen.
See us on
With iOS 5.1 Apple removed the ability to access iPhone Settings from external apps like favicon. All other features of favicon (see 1-8) can be used as usual.
Go to the app's iTunes preview page...